Recent Newborn Work

Name
Rob
Edit My Images
No
Stunning work - seems a while since you posted your baby stuff!

Thanks guys!!

Yea its been some time Adrian! Been so busy lately!! Wont complain though! ha

Thought I hadn't seen your stuff in here for a while - you did some pics of a workmate's daughter recently - Georgia - saw those on fb but not here!

Great stuff.....as usual!

S

rob, it's ages since I saw your work and I have to say that you've taken it to a whole new level. This is wonderful.

Wow. Superb aas usual Rob but, as Dean said, it seems to have stepped up a level. The location one is stunning IMO. They appeal to me more personally than the studio but they are all bloomin excellent.

Well at least you're far enough away from my old pal Maria Murray for her not to worry about the competition ... :)

Beautiful as always Rob - Faceache must be doing its "pay for advertising stuff with you though as I have just realised your stuff isn't cropping up in my newsfeed these days

Very nice Rob

For #2 I'd be tempted to crop just above Dad's belly button but that is a small detail in the set - they are excellent - love the processing and set design too.

Very nice Rob

For #2 I'd be tempted to crop just above Dad's belly button but that is a small detail in the set - they are excellent - love the processing and set design too.

Yes, I'd have to agree with that as well. Lovely tones to the images.

Thought I hadn't seen your stuff in here for a while - you did some pics of a workmate's daughter recently - Georgia - saw those on fb but not here!

Great stuff.....as usual!

S

Thanks Shaheed! The girl with the big crazy hair with flowers in it? She's great to work with Georgia!

Thank you!!

rob, it's ages since I saw your work and I have to say that you've taken it to a whole new level. This is wonderful.

Cheers Dean! Appreciate the comments!

wow, your work is great. Only thing i find distracting is the watermark. :cool:

Thank you! Watermark goes on everything I post online unfortunately, my work has been lifted too many times unfortunately. :(

Wow. Superb aas usual Rob but, as Dean said, it seems to have stepped up a level. The location one is stunning IMO. They appeal to me more personally than the studio but they are all bloomin excellent.

Cheers Gaz! I love shooting both, I don't always get the time to do outdoor composites which I think makes them a little more special when I do, do them!

Well at least you're far enough away from my old pal Maria Murray for her not to worry about the competition ... :)

I know of Maria, she seems lovely from what I have seen of her :)

Awesome work. Just jaw dropping. Well done :)

Sent from my iPad using Talk Photography Forums

Thank you muchly!!!

Great lighting in shot 2!

Cheers Dan!

Beautiful as always Rob - Faceache must be doing its "pay for advertising stuff with you though as I have just realised your stuff isn't cropping up in my newsfeed these days

Thanks Jen! Not seen anything from you in a long time either! :( FB is a bit pants these days, if you don't interact with the pages you like they won't show you the content :(

Very nice Rob

Thanks Adrian! I see it now and agree! It did win me a Gold award with the Guild though! :D

Yes, I'd have to agree with that as well. Lovely tones to the images.

Thank you Bethy!! Appreciate it! :)

Stunning photographs.

Cheers Bob!!!

@Mank Yep, that's her. I was planning to do a shoot with her (for variety away from the usual kids pics) and then I saw this picture with your watermark on her feed - small world!

The first shot is great, I really like the processing :)

The dad holding the baby, the babies facial detail is splendid, I've seen a few people try this shot and yours is one of, if not the best I've seen.

100% as usual Rob- I aspire to be half as creative

Les ;)

Fab Fab Fab. So clever well done fella.

In awe ! Gaz :)

I can see why it did - well deserved

:)

@Mank Yep, that's her. I was planning to do a shoot with her (for variety away from the usual kids pics) and then I saw this picture with your watermark on her feed - small world!

If you ever get the chance do work with her. She's funny. You'll have a cracking shoot!

The first shot is great, I really like the processing :)

The dad holding the baby, the babies facial detail is splendid, I've seen a few people try this shot and yours is one of, if not the best I've seen.

Thanks Mark! Some of that first shot was digitally painted in Corel. :)

Fantastic !

Thanks Kev!!

100% as usual Rob- I aspire to be half as creative

Les ;)

Cheers Les!

Fab Fab Fab. So clever well done fella.

In awe ! Gaz :)

Cheers Gaz!!! :)

Your usual standard Rob. Nice to see you popping your head round the door here again. :)

Long time since we had a proper chat too. Hope you're well. Loved the seaside stuff - my Mrs kept poking me and pointing at the pics on FB.

Your usual standard Rob. Nice to see you popping your head round the door here again. :)

Long time since we had a proper chat too. Hope you're well. Loved the seaside stuff - my Mrs kept poking me and pointing at the pics on FB.

Cheers Phil!! Will pop my head in when I can! :)

Yea doing ok, little bit busy at the moment with editing but getting there!! Hope things are going well with yourself!

Loved it down there! Quite happily have stayed there and not come home! ha!

Thank you!

Your work is one of the reasons I started trying newborn pictures. Wow, just wow. I love number two the most but they are all fantastic.

thread revival time !!

Hi Rob......all images are superb but that 1st one.......OMG........Simply stunning !

The thing that strikes me on all of them firstly is the light..... they have an almost Matt look to them which works perfectly
then I'm hit by the tones....earth , warm & so subtle

I can only aspire to create this type of image :(

thread revival time !!

Hi Rob......all images are superb but that 1st one.......OMG........Simply stunning !

The thing that strikes me on all of them firstly is the light..... they have an almost Matt look to them which works perfectly
then I'm hit by the tones....earth , warm & so subtle

I can only aspire to create this type of image :(
:agree: agree 100% that first one is simply beautiful :)

Wow, holy thread revival indeed.

I must say, that when I was looking for inspiration for my little daughters shoot, I kept coming back to your work Rob. The first 3 are totally awesome in every sense. Pretty much run out of superlatives for the first though, just love the tones you have created with it. Truly sensational and inspirational.

Fab set of images !

WOW !!
Worth the wait.
That's all I can say.

Back