Critique Red Arrows (Pic Heavy)

I actually left the RAF a month or so ago so I no longer have Keiths details. I'll get in touch with the guys at Coningsby and find them for you though so bear with me. A good friend of mine is now also leading the photo section for the RAFAT so let me know if you need anything relaying as they're out in Cyprus at the moment as you're probably aware.

I actually left the RAF a month or so ago so I no longer have Keiths details. I'll get in touch with the guys at Coningsby and find them for you though so bear with me. A good friend of mine is now also leading the photo section for the RAFAT so let me know if you need anything relaying as they're out in Cyprus at the moment as you're probably aware.
Thanks for trying yo get Keiths contact details- I appreciate that!
I've got a couple of contacts on the team so will try to get into an in-season practice. I desperately don't want to tread on the toes of the Service togs at Scampton though.

I've found Keiths LinkedIn profile (http://uk.linkedin.com/pub/keith-wilson/2b/a20/9a0) but have yet to get in touch to get his proper details (annoyingly I had them written down but seem to have lost them in the house move!). I think as long as the guys are kept somewhat in the loop they'll be fine with it. IMO a lot of the 'bad-blood' with this sort of thing is people keeping it quiet, although I never worked the Reds and I'm sure they're used to taking up pax photographers (besides, it's not like you're a civilian). It was always a bad feeling walking out to do a tech job or group shot and seeing a photo-ship taking off with one of "our" aircraft, especially when you've put the ground work in with the Squadron for years! The guys at Scampton are a good bunch though and their latest PR boss is supposed to be a top guy.

Is it worth cropping out he ads on the left to make it easier to read ?

I'm so glad you got a picture in the national press, they really deserved a wider audience.
Many congratulations.

Doug

Superb set of pictures and an absolute joy to look through :) thanks for sharing those.

Back