Red Kite (Milvus milvus)

Great capture and shape and sharp where it needs to be.

Is there a little bit of space in the lower righthand corner on the original which would allow you to improve the position of the bird?

Great shot Derek, lovely detail and shot at a good angle. Agree with Robin about maybe a little more space at the bottom right but other than that very nice.(y)

George.

Great capture and shape and sharp where it needs to be.

Is there a little bit of space in the lower righthand corner on the original which would allow you to improve the position of the bird?

Unfortunately Robin, the image is nearly full frame, with no extra space at the bottom, otherwise I would have cropped to allow more. It was my first visit to Gigrin, so glad to come away with something to improve on.

Unfortunately Robin, the image is nearly full frame, with no extra space at the bottom, otherwise I would have cropped to allow more. It was my first visit to Gigrin, so glad to come away with something to improve on.

....I know the problem when wildlife doesn't do what you ideally want it to do and it comes too close! As others have already said, it's still a great shot.

Back