Red Panda, Chester zoo

Edit My Images
Yes
evening all
I've been struggling lately the animals have all been hiding !, got lucky today and last week:)
these uploaded ones don't seem to be sharp but the originals are
16163804349_de5a98a773_c.jpg

16349991425_e2fb3b0612_c.jpg

Last edited:
A couple of beauty's there pete.... #2 looks a little blue.
thanks very much Bryn:):)
I have been struggling to get the colour right on the second one , Ill have another go reconverting the raw

I have reconverted the raw, just clicked on auto for white balance:D looks about right ?
also resharpened after resizing
16162700628_917e2e75d0_o.jpg

Yep that has got rid of the blue hue... looks good wish the whipsnade pen would allow a shot like this.

Yep that has got rid of the blue hue... looks good wish the whipsnade pen would allow a shot like this.

thanks Bryn yes I'm lucky its a good enclosure I did wait two hours for him to come to the right spot tho!
hands were freezing!

A couple of lovely shots there Pete (y)

I see there are 3 new additions for you to hang about for now ;)

A couple of lovely shots there Pete (y)

I see there are 3 new additions for you to hang about for now ;)
oh yes the Tiger cubs just announced that's me sorted for the next couple of months:D:D

Not too Shabby Pete, not too shabby at all (y)
The Sharpen looks about right to me, there is a little "blue" on the second one,
but the white balance edits seems to have sorted it (y)

Not too Shabby Pete, not too shabby at all (y)
The Sharpen looks about right to me, there is a little "blue" on the second one,
but the white balance edits seems to have sorted it (y)

Thanks very much Chris appreciated:)
i was pleased to finally get a bit of luck
depth of field is narrow in the second i had to shoot at F3.2 as the light was poor
the original full size version always seems to look better but I guess that's inevitable

Back