Reed Warblers

Name
Danny
Edit My Images
No
After losing 54 RAW files due to a 7 Day Shop 32GB dying on me after 5 weeks (the 2nd to do so), these were the favourites of what I had left after swapping back to the Sandisk Extremes!

All taken @ 600m with 1 & 2 at 1600 ISO, 3 at 640 ISO.

Reed_Warbler_1.jpg

Reed_Warbler_2.jpg

Reed_Warbler_3.jpg

Last edited:
Nice captures, 3 is typical pose of these shy warblers, shame about your lost images. Very good considering he high ISO.

Lovely set Danny (y)
Shame about the loss of files but it is a lesson learned and something I keep trying to instil into my brother who is a fan of such sites.
He also bought an 'incredible bargain' of Canon batteries for £20.00 each and each held a charge for all of about 20mins ... as long as you didn't take a picture !! :shrug:
John

Three lovely capture`s Danny, really love the simplicity of #3.

Lovely set of shots - I particularly like the third one as the space on the left really seem to set the image of nicely (y). The detail in all three though is nice and sharp and well exposed.

Nick

Last edited:
Thanks everyone, comments really appreciated. :)

The third shot is my favourite as well, really pleased how that turned out and is now my desktop wall paper.

The memory card was already a lesson learnt before I used it I suppose but then it was a birthday present from the wife so had to use it!

Went out again yesterday, mainly to try and get the in flight shot I lost due to a corrupted card, and now have a lot more shots of these little characters. The in flight shot is...er...not quite as good!

Reed_Warbler_4.jpg

Reed_Warbler_5.jpg

Reed_Warbler_6.jpg

Reed_Warbler_7.jpg

Reed_Warbler_8.jpg

Last edited:
You're certainly getting your fair share of these little devils Danny so good on ya ! Cracking set sir (y)
Personally I can relate to image no.10 ... er .... for a lot of my efforts :)
John

You're certainly getting your fair share of these little devils Danny so good on ya ! Cracking set sir (y)
Personally I can relate to image no.10 ... er .... for a lot of my efforts :)
John

+1, and #10 is how I usually see them, a fleeting blur :LOL:

Sorry to hear about the card :thumbsdown: But number 3 is a lovely image of a very difficult subject (y)

Back