reflections

Nice symmetry, I think the spash of bright green and the hint of orange draws the eye around the image. Well done

Cool. Looks like some sort of symbol on the grass on the right hand side the way the reflection makes it look.

Amazing shot - so sharp and love the grass on the right hand side.

Geoff, see if you rotate that 90 degrees clockwise, I reckon you've got a winner.

I like that geof, agree about rotating it too. Its really interesting, have been looking at it for a few minutes now and keep seeing new patterns and shapes. cool

Geoff, see if you rotate that 90 degrees clockwise, I reckon you've got a winner.

i have a digital watch...:D
good critique old chap
cheers
geof

I like that geof, agree about rotating it too. Its really interesting, have been looking at it for a few minutes now and keep seeing new patterns and shapes. cool

thanks carl...i may rotate it and resubmit it for the comp
if i get a mention you and BRASH can buy me a pint...each
:D

thanks all..i am on to a new avenue of exploration

thanks carl...i may rotate it and resubmit it for the comp
if i get a mention you and BRASH can buy me a pint...each
:D

I'd buy you a pint any time old fella;)

Wednesday night curry and pint at my local.
£6.99
Not missed a day for 4 years lol

Wednesday night curry and pint at my local.
£6.99
Not missed a day for 4 years lol

that sounds a bargain...the place i went to only this once for a meeting...charged around £2.99 for the bengal beer...!!!
it was a set meal for around 40 people and cost £13 each....a

like the once in a lifetime holiday...NEVER AGAIN!!

my real tast buds are for chinese food and a penchant for 143..:D

cheers
geof

Hi Geof
Your creative juices are overflowing ... must have been the thought of your curry and pint.
Have to agree with the lads, re the rotation.
Good luck with the comp.

Hi Geof
Your creative juices are overflowing ... must have been the thought of your curry and pint.
Have to agree with the lads, re the rotation.
Good luck with the comp.
results soon...its just a small forum with a few members although its a bit 'international'

Norkie that was real eyework and i am glad you saw the orange ness....it was put in for that effect
and the two little sticks

cheers
geof

Back