Relic

The left hand piece looks like a dragon with jaws open, excellent shot really like it.

Superb.

Good work there Rich. Is the little Fuji a replacement for your Mk3? Or a side arm?

I have the 1DX mate and to be honest it hasn't come out the bag since getting the Fuji so not sure what's going to happen to it. Biggest test will be a Bluebell image as foliage is something the fuji/ Xtrans sensor is supposed to struggle with according to some people, now not sure if thats true or down to their own photographic/editing skills so need to go shoot some, thats why I asked about your one this morning as It's the ideal comp to try it out.

I have the 1DX mate and to be honest it hasn't come out the bag since getting the Fuji so not sure what's going to happen to it. Biggest test will be a Bluebell image as foliage is something the fuji/ Xtrans sensor is supposed to struggle with according to some people, now not sure if thats true or down to their own photographic/editing skills so need to go shoot some, thats why I asked about your one this morning as It's the ideal comp to try it out.
Ah I thought you had a 5D3! My mistake. That's interesting to hear, I see a lot of people raving about the likes of this and the A7R.
If you're planning on heading over this way at all (west woods is 20 minutes from my house also) let me know and I'll go check it out, save you travelling for no reason.

Ah I thought you had a 5D3! My mistake. That's interesting to hear, I see a lot of people raving about the likes of this and the A7R.
If you're planning on heading over this way at all (west woods is 20 minutes from my house also) let me know and I'll go check it out, save you travelling for no reason.

Hi. Thanks. I'm off work next Weds so if your free for a sunrise meet then that would be great.

Back