Reminder of warmer times

Edit My Images
Yes
Was looking through the holiday snaps from this summer and found one that i'd previously passed over.

060813WillInPool2.jpg

Ahhhh.... Memories of warm sun and lazy days!! :)

Beautiful colours, and indeed brings back memories of a lovely summer.

I dont know if you used flash at all, but a little flash wouldve filled in the dark shadows below his eyes, created by the overhead sun. ;)

aww....summer sunshine...but I'm with Nigella in the loving winter stakes too..well, I love to be all snuggled up indoors when its cold outside.

No flash used. I overlooked this picture originally because of that but realised today that it was actually quite a good capture none the less.

I was far too busy fiddling with knobs and dials (and trying not to fall in the pool!) to think of fill flash!

No flash used. I overlooked this picture originally because of that but realised today that it was actually quite a good capture none the less.

I was far too busy fiddling with knobs and dials (and trying not to fall in the pool!) to think of fill flash!

You're right....that's usually the last thing I think of on a day like that!!
Lovely curly hair on your lad.

You're right....that's usually the last thing I think of on a day like that!!
Lovely curly hair on your lad.

Hmm. Wonder if he'll think that way when he's a teenager?? It's rather unruly :D :D

I agree, while a bit of fill in flash would have helped lift the shadowy eyes, I think it's still a good capture anyway (y)

Makes me want to put my trunks on and go swimming!

No pictures. :nono: :nono:

Please!! :D

Oh dear lord no, I can promise you there'll be no photos of me swimming. Greenpeace will be trying to track and capture me to set me free in the wild.

Back