Rig Shots, BMW

Name
Kris
Edit My Images
Yes
At last, got the lens I wanted and finished the rig.

Pickies below are a very rough edit, oh and the car and light are crap, but it was raining outside, lol

Image1S.jpg

Image2S.jpg

What you think ?

Excellent - is that good enough (y)

Look great, especially the second shot - love the low angle of this shot :D

(So whats this lens you were waiting for? please tell)

excellent Kris, get some good weather and your laughing!

Yup its wide, and has an amazing DoF :D

Is the blur faked cos he looks like he's about to crash in the first :) Cracking shots though. Really like the 2nd.

I wondered if you'd carried on with this project, excellent stuff - can't wait to see some outdoor shots :D

I am impressed! Loving the motion blur and assume as inside speeds are rather sllow. Couple this with some strip lighting and you will have the most awesome set up. Care to share the "rig" details?

Do I remember rightly in the other thread that you said the cars are only moving at a walking pace? Got any shots of the rig itself?
Amazing effect though, I wish I had the guts to hang my camera off a car like that! Considering you were shooting insode, I think you've done really well!

Is the blur faked cos he looks like he's about to crash in the first :) Cracking shots though. Really like the 2nd.

LOL, we only doing extremely slow speeds, glad he didn't crash as it my car!

Himupnorth/Mark, I will do a post on the rig after I've proven it works ok, I'll even do a how to build for £40 (cheapest I've foundwas £800)

I'm not using the 30D on this, just in case, I'm using my old 10D, never can be too careful.

cheers for the comments guys, I'm off to do a porsche shoot tonight, watch this space.

Back