Rihanna tree

Thanks for the comment. I'm not sure what you mean by soft or how to avoid/fix it. Advice?

As for location, it's taken from the side of a dual carriageway and shooting points are limited. I had been keeping an eye out as I thought a barn to the left of this view would be good for an HDR shot. I got the shot I was looking for but liked the tree better.

Message by timgaston, on Flickr

Fabulous click and and looks a romantic location as well :)

When Jake says soft he means the image doesn't look sharp, to my eye on my laptop monitor the first image is quite clearly the sharpest of the 3, as that is shot at f9 and the other 2 are shot at f22 I'm gonna hazard a guess it's lens diffraction that's the culprit. That's a whole different subject that's worth looking in to. As said though, smashing location and well worth another visit.

Looks a fab location! Great light and a nice composition. Looks a bit soft though.
Why he didn't want to see her baps God only knows.
I think the answer to that is in the message in the photo below your post!

I like the location and the composition of these, although I'd maybe be tempted to trim a touch from the right. The first shot shows no dust bunnies, but they are definitely up top towards the left on the 2nd & 3rd shot at f22, so time for a clean?

Thanks for the useful comments. 'Lens diffraction?' Time for Google. :)

The first one for me for it's simplicity and boldness. Although I think if the cloud formation that's in #2 had been in #1 then it would have been better still.

Back