River Arun

Name
Dean
Edit My Images
No
The River Arun at Pulborough

stopped off there on way home from hols ( cream tea! ) and took opportunity to grab a few shots with the new canon 10-18

15024675536_d392565f52_b.jpg

Nice scene, well composed with some good colours.
Over processed though in my opinion. Strong halos along the tree line and the sky looks very noisy.

Hi Dean, Very much the same as Jake, a lovely shot that is well composed etc but the PP appears to be over the top.

Only my opinion of coarse.,

George.

thanks. actually i think ive under processed it lol.. only because i was aiming to make this a painting effect style hence such vivid colouring.. but somewhere along the line forgot to do the final stage.. ah well .. i know its not everyone's cup of tea and the whole HDR ( though not of course true HDR in its true meaning ) is very marmite love or hate ( i have some truely awful totally overdone ones using photomatix pro when i first tried it.. real eye bleeders! ) may go back to this and have a play again and see if i can really mess it up!.
was aiming for the whole Thomas Kinkade chocolate box as i call it style. shame the cottage is partly hidden by the tree but i couldnt get down the river bank further as it was fenced off.
lovely little location though and the cream tea by the river was to die for!

Back