No
Hi all

I finally managed to get away for a couple of days to a little place i know

and love, and what made it even better is i got a few photographs of one of

my favourite birds the dipper

DPP_11mod.jpg

Regards all

Richard

One of my favourite little birds as well Richard.

Perfect in every sense of the word Rich (y) It is always a pleasure to see these.

One of my favourite little birds as well Richard.

They have such energy i can watch these for hours Ade we counted 7 over about a 1.5 mile stretch

Perfect in every sense of the word Rich (y) It is always a pleasure to see these.

Cheers Rich after all the crap thats been going on over the last 6 months it was good to get away we must sort out a meet soon (y)

Regards

Richard

I`m getting them within 6 feet of the new kingfisher hide Richard, just need a bit of nice light now............:)

Cracking shot. Best I have achieved with these is a brown blur moving at incredible speed.

I want one! (as good as that)

Tried to get one last year but no luck.

Very nice shot Richard, The more I see the more I want to get out and try myself. Having been a press photographer for a good many years (now retired) It's giving me a new lease of life.

My fave bird also, lovely detailed shot, nice bit of light and works well with the background :clap:

Great shot - good setting and a bit of spring action as well :clap:

A real beauty Richard, shows the bird off very well in its environment.

Thats a beauty Rich, got everything it needs spot on. Its the bird thats on top of my to do list this year, hope I get one half as good as this, well done (y)

A cracking shot Richard. well done (y)

Rewgards: Gordon

I`m getting them within 6 feet of the new kingfisher hide Richard, just need a bit of nice light now............:)

Blimey Ade, Richard does not get that close, 840mm:D:D

I will keep my fingers crossed for you Ade

Cracking shot. Best I have achieved with these is a brown blur moving at incredible speed.

Thanks i to have a lot of those type of shots

Love the detail you've captured in its eye! Beautiful :eek:)

Thank you

I want one! (as good as that)

Tried to get one last year but no luck.

There are getting a lot more about i will keep my fingers crossed for you

Very nice shot Richard, The more I see the more I want to get out and try myself. Having been a press photographer for a good many years (now retired) It's giving me a new lease of life.

Thanks i love wildlife photography it really lets me chill out i wish you luck if you try these little blighters

My fave bird also, lovely detailed shot, nice bit of light and works well with the background :clap:

Thank you

very nice Richard :clap:

Glad you liked it

Great shot - good setting and a bit of spring action as well :clap:

Cheers these guys have a nest already

A real beauty Richard, shows the bird off very well in its environment.

Thanks mate

Beautiful shot

Thanks very much

Thats a beauty Rich, got everything it needs spot on. Its the bird thats on top of my to do list this year, hope I get one half as good as this, well done (y)

Cheers Trev

A cracking shot Richard. well done (y)

Rewgards: Gordon

Thanks Gordon

Blimey Ade, Richard does not get that close, 840mm:D:D

Brian you forgot to add the 1.3 crop of the 1d 1092mm if my memory serves :D

wow thats well nice
regards ian

Thanks very much

Regards All

Richard

well done great shot