Robin

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMHO. Jeff's images are getting better technically …….. it's a bit like "Strictly Come Dancing" (and don't you lot say you don't watch it - what else is there to do), ……… that's the way I look at it ………….. Craig on one end and Bruno on the other

Bill nobody is disputing that point,like I said, this picture is miles apart from what is on Jeff`s Flickr.If a picture is posted and it is so different from what we are used to seeing from that person,is it too much to ask that they give an explanation as to why it was done the way it was?

Not owned by me so image removed

This thread must be a

Trev.jpg

:rolleyes: sigh

So Jeff posts a photo (no idea what it was now that it's 'vanished') but I gather from the comments that it had some unusual PP.
George likes it and BRASH doesn't - and everything goes downhill from there.

Now instead of winding one another up, wouldn't it be nice if the OP could have explained what he was aiming to achieve, George could have explained why he liked it and everyone concerned could have had a civil, decent discussion instead?

Oh well it's nice to dream.
(I'm not quite delusional enough to suggest that BRASH turns into Mr Subtle, but there was some bloody good critique there - it's just a shame that it either wasn't delivered with a bit more tact or that it wasn't accepted in the manner in which it was intended)

As it is, seems like this is another thread down the toilet . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back