Rockingham GT / F3 Practice day / rain festival

Gary

TPer Emeritus
Name
See above
Edit My Images
No
got so wet. ruined my wallet, my camera, my boots, and my car seats.

not the worlds most succesful day, and possibly the last shots you'll see from me (if the camera still doesnt work after a night in the airing cupboard)

main.php

1) rain

main.php

2) rain

main.php

3) rain

main.php

4) rain

main.php

5) rain

main.php

6) rain

main.php

7) ockingham

main.php

8) rain

main.php

9) rain

main.php

10) rain

nothing really special tbh

i wish i'd stayed in London :)
it was raining when i left but apparently it was dry all day.

i saw nothing but rain from the time i got in the car in London to the time i left Rockingham.
I blame Gordon Brown

You could have nipped in for a cuppa and a dryout, I only live round the corner from the track. :)

It was bloody horrible today. It's messed up my entire weekend, at the end of yesterday I was quite happy with what I'd got so far and was looking forward to an easy weekend. Today was absolutely atrocious, and most of the time was spent trying to keep the cameras working rather than taking anything nice.

Bloody atrocious weather,bloomin awful day,so I went to a fishing do and drank some "noice cider"
Gary,
I hope your gear is ok,and your mood lifts.
Yeah,it was deffo Gordon Browns fault,and last summers monsoons and floods where I live,the mans a total ogre ,and a bad luck charm.
There are a few crackers in this lot,10,6 and 3 I really like.
Roll on summer,
Pons

well done for being daft enough to stay out in that and love the titles :LOL:

#4 (Rain) is my favourite, different and a really good spot (y)

well, the good news is that after a night in the airing cupboard most of the buttons on the camera have started working again. bad news is that the one that isnt working is the shutter button. hopefully one more night in the airing cupboard.
If only that ****er hadnt stolen my waterproof 1d!! Grrrr

well, the good news is that after a night in the airing cupboard most of the buttons on the camera have started working again. bad news is that the one that isnt working is the shutter button. hopefully one more night in the airing cupboard.
If only that ****er hadnt stolen my waterproof 1d!! Grrrr

**fingers crossed**

Back