RKC

Name
Bob
Edit My Images
Yes
Does this work? C&C most welcomeFB_IMG_1630505619470.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe.

There's a tantalising story in the subtext - towels, bare feet, cups.....

For a sunset shot like this, I prefer to see the glory of the sunset in full colour, but I like the composition regardless of that. (y)

Maybe.

There's a tantalising story in the subtext - towels, bare feet, cups.....

For a sunset shot like this, I prefer to see the glory of the sunset in full colour, but I like the composition regardless of that. (y)

Thank you for the feedback it is appreciated

Reactions: Sky
For me it doesn't work as a people photograph. They get lost in the scene and they're almost incidental to the photograph

I like it - it has charm- although a colour version for me would be better- get that sunset in :)

Les

Looks like it works for them :)

I see this, and the colour image as two different shots.
I can visualise a lovely orange sunset and a golden reflection; that however, may detract from the subject moreso.
Here, in simple B&W, we appreciate what the sunset may be, but I concentrate and hold visually on the couple.
That, for me, is where 'the hold/focal point/story' is.

Last edited:
For me it doesn't work as a people photograph. They get lost in the scene and they're almost incidental to the photograph
I did try and step back and get lower so they were not camoflagued by the rocks in the foreground to make it more about the people but it was just not possible, was not sure which is why I asked, thank you Hugh for the feedback

I like it - it has charm- although a colour version for me would be better- get that sunset in :)

Les

Thank you Les just thought the colour version might detract to what I hoped was the main subject

Looks like it works for them :)

They did not even know I was there Roger :)

I see this, and the colour image as two different shots.
I can visualise a lovely orange sunset and a golden reflection; that however, may detract from the subject moreso.
Here, in simple B&W, we appreciate what the sunset may be, but I concentrate and hold visually on the couple.
That, for me, is where 'the hold/focal point/story' is.

Thank you Paul for the feedback, it was my thought process when taking the shot

Last edited:
Back