Rover.

Name
Danny
Edit My Images
Yes
I think it's a rover P4.

Taken at RAF croft in warrington. MONO isn't really my thing, i tend to just hit desaturate and hope for the best, just wondering what people think.

i know the first is a touch OOF, I think the lens had condensation on it.

C+C welcome.

passagetoarover.jpg

rover.jpg

Dash.jpg

No1, I love that. Eye is drawn straight to the car. The Vignetting works really well.

No2, Not so much, the car doesn't really stand out and it's not composed well at all as it's just slapped in the middle of the frame.

No3, Liking the composition of this although a slight crop to get rid of some of the right hand side would be ideal.

I'm not feeling No.1, I think the car needed to be further away from the opeing and maybe a bit further to the right to have really made that shot work, but obviosuly there's noy much you can do about that judging by the state of it!

I like no.2, shows up well the dilapidation.

No.3 is definitely the best IMO, and I would agree with taking a sliver off the right too.

Like everyone else, I like #1 and #3 too and agree with cropping a bit off the right of #3.

Could that third shot also have worked better from a higher vantage point to get more of a view down the passageway?

BTW and FWIW it's a 3-litre Rover P5 :)

Not keen on #1,the walls appear to have a lean,not enough car on show and the blown light is a tad distracting imo
Much prefer #2 and it might work as a washed out colour too :thinking:

Back