rspb minsmere/ strumpshaw fen

Edit My Images
Yes
Well I've managed to get back online and show these from my day hols I had last wed.

I really could'nt make my mind up, minsmere which I love but is not really suited for photography as the distance is to great...

or strumpshaw fen which Ive never been to.

I made the choice minsmere, and lugging my 600 and all the bits and the bigma was'nt as painfull as I had thought, but Im glad Ive invested on this cheap 600 very handy when you need 1680mm.

2x tc my 1st chiff chaff
chiffchaffcopy.jpg

stacked 2x + 1.4xtc my 1st lapwing

lapwingcopy.jpg

There was'nt much I could do so I decided to travel about an 1hr to str/fen but on the way out.

stacked 2x + 1.4xtc my 1st

1680mmcopy.jpg

and down by the car

600mm

rabbit.jpg

strumpshaw fen

when I got to the fen (which in my apinion is much better suited for photography and Ill be back here next month.

walking down the track i could see some movement but not realy exspecting this .

stoat.jpg

I watched this stoat for about ten mins trying to carry the rabbit down the path.

there was plenty going on marsh harrier, barn owl, geese ,ducks etc. i could'nt get a good shot this time of the m/h and others but i was happy with this tufted duck.

wimgflapcopy.jpg

All in all a good day, my arm did'nt drop off, my lens /scope is good in the field, and I wish I had gone to strumshaw fen to start with.

many thanks jason :wave:

Awesome set, you must be built like Rambo to carry all that gear. Dead jealous of your Stoat pic my favourite predator.

Great set Jason (y) the stoat & lapwing stand out ,not something you see everyday . Great detail in the rabbit shot .

Back