Sand track MX Pro

Name
Harry
Edit My Images
Yes
Well the season has kicked off for me again with my first race meeting of 2015 being the Pro clean winter series, this is round 1 at Mepal in Cambridgeshire over the weekend. The track is made from over a million tons of sand ! For the new season i have also bought a new body a Nikon D4 and this was its first propper testing.....

comments welcome...

HPB_3542 by Harry Picturebike Lessman, on Flickr

HPB_3248 by Harry Picturebike Lessman, on Flickr

HPB_2599 by Harry Picturebike Lessman, on Flickr

HPB_2179 by Harry Picturebike Lessman, on Flickr

HPB_2003 by Harry Picturebike Lessman, on Flickr

HPB_1797 by Harry Picturebike Lessman, on Flickr

HPB_1522-Edit by Harry Picturebike Lessman, on Flickr

Superb shots, nice one. That guy in no 6 certainly knows how to ride mx!

thanks again lads..

#4 is a rider called Josh waterman and he is one of the top boys in the UK, was unreal how fast he was and to add to that he is actually deaf as well ! that shot was at 4pm at dusk when he was having a final practice on his own so i have a whole set of images of him. will pop a few more up shortly

Great shots Harry, #2,3 & 6 look like they were shot in California with that light and that Josh lad is almost horizontal in #8, excellent capture .
So you chose a D4 , can't do better than that really :D, I've just ordered a D750 and am hoping it will be here in time for my first event of the year on Sunday (y).

Thanks Paul, i think the low winter sun just bounces off that sand and gives that warm light in the pictures.

Yes went for a D4 as got an offer i just couldnt say no to, it really comes into its own in low light at high ISO. Pictures 4 7 and 8 where shot at dusk at ISO 3200. ill be very interested in seeing what shots you get with the new D750 when it arrives....

There some great shots Harry.
A friend and i used to do this but it got tiresome trying to clean my kit after a good dusty meet, I couldn't believe where the dust got into including me !!

Back