sand

Name
Tristan
Edit My Images
Yes
mic001800.jpg

mic002800.jpg

I really like them but I feel ive seen these before, I want to see something fresh from you mate.

I think you'll find that is blinkerz style. If someone wants this style of portrait, you know that will be exactly what you get form Blinkerz. It wont be hit and miss you will get it. There are so many photographers on here that don't have any style, you could end up with anything.

I personally think they are great. Were these taken by the Thames?

I think you'll find that is blinkerz style. If someone wants this style of portrait, you know that will be exactly what you get form Blinkerz. It wont be hit and miss you will get it. There are so many photographers on here that don't have any style, you could end up with anything.

I personally think they are great. Were these taken by the Thames?

I think you'll find I know this is Tristans style but there is no harm in pushing yourself. I don't think Tristan wants to produce exactly the same type of photo for the rest of his life, thats as boring as doing white background studio stuff ;). I have said many a time I think his stuff and style is great :)

Love the 2nd, she is a complete honey too! I love the style, and no what to expect to an extent. That's no bad thing, it's a strong brand thats all.

Gary.

Were these taken by the Thames?

These were shot by the thames, i love the sandy area, i will probably use it a few more times until i scout some other locations that are nice...

Sigh!....so much for preferring asian models! ;)

I have not been able to find any decent asian models lately:(

Last edited:
Back