SanDisk 8GB Compact Flash Extreme IV £12.29 - FREE Delivery

Just received an email;

Date: 16th December 2008
Item: SanDisk 8GB Compact Flash Extreme IV
Dear Customer
Thank you for your recent order via our website.
Your order confirmation shows that this item is out of stock for which we apologise. Unfortunately now we do not have a definite due date of when this item will be back in stock due to a short supply in the market.
We have therefore had to cancel your order and issue a refund today.
Normally items which go out of stock can be replenished within a few days, however on this occasion we are unable to do this for which we apologise.
Your method of payment has been refunded in full - you do not need to contact us to arrange a refund.
We apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused and thank you for your understanding in this matter.
Regards,
Paul Andrews
Chairman
Choice Stationery Supplies

Ah well :(

Bob

I got the same, but guess what, I am asking my order to be re-instated as I called w2w up and said I am willing to wait until new stock is in and I was never given the option "of waiting"

It will reappear on there system as a different product code and item etc at a higher price at a guess

Date: 16th December 2008

Item: SanDisk 8GB Compact Flash Extreme IV

Dear Customer

Thank you for your recent order via our website.

Your order confirmation shows that this item is out of stock for which we apologise. Unfortunately now we do not have a definite due date of when this item will be back in stock due to a short supply in the market.

We have therefore had to cancel your order and issue a refund today.

Normally items which go out of stock can be replenished within a few days, however on this occasion we are unable to do this for which we apologise.

Your method of payment has been refunded in full - you do not need to contact us to arrange a refund.

We apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused and thank you for your understanding in this matter.

Regards,

Customer relations
w2w.com

At least I got an apology

Oh well :)

I consoled myself a few days ago on 7dayshop by buying a Transcend 32gb CF card for about £50.

I've just had the e-mail too :razz:
Never mind, worth a try!!

No refund into my account yet though. Should it show up straight away :shrug:

Back