Saturday=Landscape/Sunday morning=Macro/ Sunday afternoon=Racing

Name
Tim
Edit My Images
No
Yes I have been busy again after initially saying I had no events to attend on Saturday morning, Well these are from York Raceway.

Harness Racing at its best. Even SKY TV were filming this event and I think I got in the act.
Watch Racing on SKY channel 135 S4C on Monday night at 9pm. I was stood behind the fella getting inerviewed by the welsh geezer, I had the 1DMkII round my neck with the 135mm fitted in full view..

Anyway back to the shots.

1. Dusty track.
pair-trying.jpg

2. Tight lines.
tack-sharp.jpg

3. Shout love it'll go faster.
dusty-pack.jpg

4. Face splattered with mud after the water bowser finished.
filthy-face.jpg

5. This cameraman was........
cameraman-lift.jpg

6. Up this tower most of the afternoon..
big-lift-tv-man.jpg

7. While these guy's had it a bit easier..
bike-camera.jpg

8. Sony hardware
TV-camera.jpg

9. It was quite warm too.
bareback-tattoo.jpg

10. And the resident pro going about his job (chimping)
chimper.jpg

Mate give us a headsup nearer 9pm tomorrow so we can catch it (y) Look forward to seeing you on it :D

As for the pics....all good, but number 2 is ace. I love the blur on the feet to show the motion and speed (y)

that tower looks unsafe! :eek:

He definately dont look to happy on that tower :puke: :LOL:

Would have to be the second here also for clarity of the subject, the blur in the right places - very good (y)

No. 3 is fantastic. brilliant looks on their faces, lots of action. Its a winner!

Just a heads up for who-ever, This race meeting was televised and will be shown on S4C channel 135 on SKY at 9pm tonight..

It is a welsh channel so anyone who doesnt speak welsh like myself will have to have the subtitles on..:LOL:

As far as I know I got my mugshot on telly, I was standing behind the guy who was getting interviewed looking innocent as usual..:popcorn:

I have the 1DMkII hanging from my neck.:p

Nice shots, esp #2.
ps, I should know really, but what IS 'chimping' and why ? :shrug:

You wouldnt happen to have been wearing a navy blue t-shirt and felt very uncomfortable (and it wasnt a white "L" lens) :D

(y)

You wouldnt happen to have been wearing a navy blue t-shirt and felt very uncomfortable (and it wasnt a white "L" lens) :D

(y)

Yep that was me, glad you saw it.

No white lens, just the 135mm f/2 prime fitted.:D

lol yup I saw you too!

The wife was watching 'Life Begins' on ITV1 so I onl got the ad breaks to check...Sure enough, caught you stood there with the behemoth round your neck :D

I'll check my usual sources, see if I can get a screen grab ;)

lol yup I saw you too!

The wife was watching 'Life Begins' on ITV1 so I onl got the ad breaks to check...Sure enough, caught you stood there with the behemoth round your neck :D

I'll check my usual sources, see if I can get a screen grab ;)

Got it recorded on sky plus to the hard drive but my DVD set top recorder is knackered at the moment but copies will be on sale soon...:LOL:

Back