Savernake Golds

Nice composition, missing a little punch that early morning glow could give. I walk the dog there most weekends :)

Lovely Colours there Jake.... I drive past Savernake every other weekend not spotted this but then dont get much time to stop, although i have been trying to get some autumn stuff done, work seems to be getting in the way:(.

Like the way the trees frame the leaf lined track. Like you say would be great with a nice handful of golden hour light. That seems to be harder to get nowadays... Will look nice in the snow:).

Good capture Jake and nice golden autumn colours ... too wet for anything here today :)

Lovely Colours there Jake.... I drive past Savernake every other weekend not spotted this but then dont get much time to stop, although i have been trying to get some autumn stuff done, work seems to be getting in the way:(.

Like the way the trees frame the leaf lined track. Like you say would be great with a nice handful of golden hour light. That seems to be harder to get nowadays... Will look nice in the snow:).
Thanks mate, this is just off the A4, well worth a quick stop! If we ever get good light I'll head back in there :)
Good capture Jake and nice golden autumn colours ... too wet for anything here today :)
Thanks mate, was out this morning and it was horrible!

Back