Scottish Bus Museum

Name
Bill
Edit My Images
Yes
It was an Open Day at the Scottish Bus Museum.Brought back memories of the buses I used to take to School.It was really good to see their workshops with some projects stripped back to the bones.
8005546.jpg

8005498.jpg

8004058.jpg

8004064.jpg

8005560.jpg

8005544.jpg

Plenty of colour in these,third shot works well imo,wondering if the fourth shot might benefit from a crop of the fence :thinking:

Plenty of colour in these,third shot works well imo,wondering if the fourth shot might benefit from a crop of the fence :thinking:

I did crop this a little and could have taken out more fence but this would have put the bus more centre frame and i thought it looked better to one side.
Glad you like the colours.I did up the vibrance in PS but hoped I had not over done it!
Cheers for the comments

stunning pictures bill, it was me that shouted hello as you were walking back down in case u didnt know who it was! top work again:D

Like these Bill.

I think number 2 might look good in mono with the 2 guys cloned out ?

Just my opinion.

Lovely shots, where is the museum?

M90 Commerce Park, near Kelty mate, its on the way to knockhill if your coming from Kelty, when you come to a fork in the road instead of going right towards knockhill you follow it round to the left and its just round the corner... only open on certain days i think, sure they have a website but not been updated in years

Thanks for that Neil, I might go round next time I am over there. Love pictures of old buses and trucks.

Lovely set, with plenty of variety to retain interest, particularly like the third image, excellent use of creative DOF, I'd be tempted to convert this to a light/soft sepia.

Back