Sea Lion and Lioness(?)

Edit My Images
Yes
Okay, I'm going to be brave and post my first picture into the critique forum.

I took this one today and I'm quite sure that it is the best photo I have taken to date, I love pretty much everything about it. Thanks to Ian for all the help with Av and all the manual settings I needed to tweak.

22.jpg

Please feel free to now rip me to shreds ;)

If people would like to make comments on this picture and other pictures in my photoblog I'd be very grateful too - uploading a load from this last week but using the Exif dates so that it doesn't go out of sync.

Cheers

Sorry cant say if its a Sea Lioness ! i dont knwo what a female sea lion is called ! hmmmmmmm

Knowing the conditions the pic was taken in, its difficult to say how to improve it, only getting a little lower would help get rid of the white thing they are sitting on, it looks wrong if you know what i mean, and i know there is no way you could have got lower at the time, the wall was in the way lol They both look comfy dont they ! :)

Only other thing i can see is there is a little clipping to the right (light end, if you look you can see the peak thats touching the top of the histogram) of the histogram, but thats probably all that white in the frame from the thing they are laying on. Maybe another step down on the exp comp would help that ! :)

All in, its a good capture :)

Back