Seascale beach part 2

Name
Jay Payne
Edit My Images
Yes
I posted a thread back in September Linky featuring this picture however I decided to reprocess it today as a pseudo HDR. I really like how this one has come out, C+C welcome:

Seascale3%28framed%20small%29.jpg

Thanks for looking (y)

I am very surprised that this hasn't got more comments ;)

I think it is a stunning picture and way way better than the original :love:

I never saw the original but this is a really good shot. I like the strong foreground interest and the line of the boulders leading the eye nicely through to the village.

I am very surprised that this hasn't got more comments ;) I think it is a stunning picture and way way better than the original :love:

Thanks Soph!

very nice shot

Cheers Joe

I never saw the original but this is a really good shot. I like the strong foreground interest and the line of the boulders leading the eye nicely through to the village.

Cheers snaphappy! the original is linked in the first post.

Wow. I live in South Lakes and didn't know that there was such a nice view out on the west coast! It all seems like navy test ranges and nuclear facilities. Might go out and have a look now.

Wow. I live in South Lakes and didn't know that there was such a nice view out on the west coast! It all seems like navy test ranges and nuclear facilities. Might go out and have a look now.

Cheers, no-one ever looks on their own doorstep! it doesn't look it but it was really windy that day!

This is a very nice image. Good light and good lead in to the picture to the buildings. Bob on composition (y)

Thanks Nigel (y)

Back