Second 'studio' session

Hacker

TPer Emeritus
Name
Colin
Edit My Images
Yes
I finally got a chance to set up the studio lights this morning and tried to shoot my kids, but boys being boys they didn't want to co-operate for too long.

This is James, I realise it's a the eyes are a bit OOF but apart from that I quite like it

_CBG0030.jpg

Explaining the intricacies of Nintendo's Animal Crossing:

_CBG0023.jpg

Harry, my 10 year old wannabe rocker who thinks that guitarists shouldn't smile:

_CBG0050.jpg

But finally we got one:

_CBG0074.jpg

And my personal favourite:

_CBG0076mono.jpg

As always, C&C welcome.

Number 5 for me also. All of them are great though. I think you could sell the first two to Nintendo.

Renee

First one for me - elements of "But Dad p- I'm trying to PLAY!" in there! I can see what you mean about the eyes - a bit of selective sharpening just on the eyes maybe, before you applied the sharpening to the rest of the shot?

I like the first and the last ones. First one - I'd be tempted to clone the toy out of the pic. And hey, Harry shoud be smiling ear to ear - he's got a proppa Gibson SG Junior in his grubbies! Nice pics. Exposure is spot on.

1st one is my personal favourite - looks like its come straight out of the Nintendo catalogue (y) I think the crop (inc Ninty DS) is perfect.
Rich

ps. Super Mario Bros rules :geek: (I dare'nt get Animal Crossing....I'd never find time for anything else :LOL: )

And hey, Harry shoud be smiling ear to ear - he's got a proppa Gibson SG Junior in his grubbies!

He wishes it was, that's my Gibby but he's always nicking it, I think Santa might be bringing him a Strat this year! ;)

Back