Seeing as currently no ice...

Name
Bryn
Edit My Images
Yes
I got out today with my reversed 6x magnification setup and frankly I had a mare.

Not only could I not get into the rhythm my technique was failing me as I kept find I was holding the camera incorrectly meaning I was getting more shake than I'm used too but some reason couldn't get into the way I normally shoot.

So these are the shots I'm happy with.

1. water droplet on moss... I liked the magnification of the leaf behind

IMG_7850
by bthomas124, on Flickr

IMG_7848
by bthomas124, on Flickr

3. Some fake Ice/Crystal things that the wife has in a vase.

IMG_7790
by bthomas124, on Flickr

IMG_7840
by bthomas124, on Flickr

IMG_7813
by bthomas124, on Flickr

6. Flys still about

IMG_7805
by bthomas124, on Flickr

IMG_7796
by bthomas124, on Flickr

8. Eggs

IMG_7798
by bthomas124, on Flickr

6 more images on Flickr

All comments welcome and appreciated.

:ty:

p.s Anyone want to buy me an MP-E??? ;)

Last edited:
Number two stands out for me, it reminds of a marble. Macro photography definitely becomes more challenging! in all aspects as the Winter draws in. At least your still getting outside when the pickings are slim.

Great work Bryn the second one is a beautiful composition superb:)

Nice set there Bryn, with #2 for me clearly being the best shot closely followed by #1.(y)

It's good to see you're still getting some shots posted and bear with it matey we all have off days.;)

George.

Number two stands out for me, it reminds of a marble. Macro photography definitely becomes more challenging! in all aspects as the Winter draws in. At least your still getting outside when the pickings are slim.

Cheers mate much appreciated not much about but still some variety.

Very nice set, Bryn. Esp like 2 and 4!

Thanks Kurt much appreciated

Great work Bryn the second one is a beautiful composition superb:)

I personally preferred the 1st one hence I took so many shots of it. Should have spent more time on #2

Love that beetle

Cheers the last time I saw one was about March time so was happy to get one again such a beautiful brone they are.

Nice set there Bryn, with #2 for me clearly being the best shot closely followed by #1.(y)

It's good to see you're still getting some shots posted and bear with it matey we all have off days.;)

George.

Cheers mate yesterday was a write off I think got some nice shots but the whole thing didn't really work.

That is a brilliant beetle! Surprised they are still up and about.

Nice springer too ;)

Cheers Tim, had a better evening tonight... found a new Collembola globby but still can't find Mr Fusca?

Great set Bryn. The beetle is superb.

Back