Seen better days!

Name
Carl
Edit My Images
Yes
Some old beat up train carriages in Telford. Couldnt get any closer, shooting over a fence as it was, would have been great to take a peep inside but I guess the floors are most likely so rotted, I'd still be standing on the ground, with half of my body in the carriage, though that would make an interesting angle. Was a foggy morning too, so very bland. Standard PP just looked pants, didn't give it any atmosphere so I ran it through the "Gritty" preset in Topaz Adjust 5, Vibrant Collection, Gritty 1
15825280155_7d14107e24_b.jpg

15826838442_204960b275_b.jpg

Thanks for popping in

Interesting, where is this?

I think the second is great as is, but I'd like to see some more saturation on the DMU, the blue and yellow, on the first. Not a lot mind, just looks too grey and bland as is.

When I saw the title Carl I kinda thought it might have been a selfie,:D only joking matey.

Couple of great shots though I like them both very much, and the PP work you have done really works well with both images.(y)

George.

First one has a lot of character about it.

When I saw the title Carl I kinda thought it might have been a selfie,:D only joking matey.

Couple of great shots though I like them both very much, and the PP work you have done really works well with both images.(y)

George.
you'd be right george hahahah, i think i have seen better days :)

I like the processing on them Carl, imo it helps make the shots. (y)

Did someone say these are beaten up? They look similar to the stock used up here on the trans Pennine services!

I like the processing Carl as I think the desaturation reduces the effect of the bland sky in the second one so that you hardly notice it.

Great processing on these Really like #1 though do like the sat ideas on yellow and blue.

Back