Selfie

Name
Gary
Edit My Images
Yes
Was passing the £ shop and thought maybe I could try some silhouette selfies.

Gaz

2vsf8t0.jpg

34gnb5z.jpg

They are cool gary !! Not sure what that curved object is with the freddie image is though, but aside from that, looks very authentic !

The 2nd one is a bit weird, for a meat cleaver, its at an odd angle going into the head and then coming out - but to be honest, thats just nit picking - I really like these (y)

A couple of really good amuzing shots Gary, I like them very much.(y)

George.

You enjoy halloween way too much me thinks. ;)

Cool shots!

#1 would prefer a little more face profile, and I'm also curious about the tail?
#2 On the money (y)

Both are amusing and seasonal :clap:

Cool idea, I think no 1 without the curve would make a more Erie shot.

Like the lighting.

They are cool gary !! Not sure what that curved object is with the freddie image is though, but aside from that, looks very authentic !

The 2nd one is a bit weird, for a meat cleaver, its at an odd angle going into the head and then coming out - but to be honest, thats just nit picking - I really like these (y)
Hi Carl. The curved thing is a Sickle knife but I didnt get the handle in :-( I know Feddie don't use one but thought it might work.
Turns out you need to be a bit of a contortionist to get the angles correct and in focus whilst being on a self timer too.
Thanks for the feedback.

A couple of really good amuzing shots Gary, I like them very much.(y)

George.
Thank you George :)
You enjoy halloween way too much me thinks. ;)

Cool shots!
Ditto Bethy :)
#1 would prefer a little more face profile, and I'm also curious about the tail?
#2 On the money (y)

Both are amusing and seasonal :clap:
Thanks Andrew (explained the tail above).
Cool idea, I think no 1 without the curve would make a more Erie shot.

Like the lighting.
Cheers Mark I did get a couple without the curve but my head tilt seems better in the one above :)
Gaz

Back