Share your favourite 2014 sports photo

Its a shame.. and some think friendlies dont count.. basically its any game held at a prem/chap/league ground in the UK

Its a shame.. and some think friendlies dont count.. basically its any game held at a prem/chap/league ground in the UK

Indeed, I did wonder about the friendlies, but like I say, not intimate enough with the terms to know for sure. It is a real shame as there are some great photos out there that simply can't be shared :(

DataCo doesn't apply to the Scottish Divisions as far as I'm aware. No idea what limitations there are on the Scottish Premiership.

Just to clarify, DataCo handles the match data of the Scottish Leagues, but not their image rights. That's why they don't handle the accreditation system north of the border! :)

Just to clarify, DataCo handles the match data of the Scottish Leagues, but not their image rights. That's why they don't handle the accreditation system north of the border! :)

Thats good to know... its confusing when DataCo have scottish league logo on the front page of the website http://www.football-dataco.com/ but at no point give any indication that they dont do photo accreditation...

next question is of interest to me.. not as a prove otherwise thing.... who does the accreditation and whats the criteria to be accredited?

The essential part (for what we are talking about) on the DataCo website, is the second two paragraphs. Note the lack of reference to the Scottish League when it's talking about still images and accred.

As far as I know, accred for the Scottish Leagues is at club level. Or at least that's how we work. Criteria? Not a scoobie!! :)

Our guys just email the club sec and get access. Some clubs are more friendly than others about agencies.

Not spectacular, but loved this one. The look of disappoint from the ref, it's like he's sick and tired of this.

Back