Shelobs Attack

Edit My Images
No
...Spotted this behemoth of a TG in the garden.

2014-9769-XL.jpg

Brought it indoors... My son was not overly impressed with my use of his Bilbo the Hobbit Lego character :D

2014-9787.jpg

2014-9789.jpg

2014-9795.jpg

2014-9798.jpg

A funny set Ian. You could get a whole series going.

Excellent set Ian, I'm impressed the spider interacted with the Lego character normally the spiders i touch just run off...

hehe, Thanks :).

This spider was quite bold... :)

I think I'll play around a bit more with Lego characters. They're great photography subjects.

Looking at this again think you should have taken the Lego outside and the moved the spider to some plants to make it more authentic than a table :D especially as you had such a compliant spider. (y)

haha, I think if it had sensed some outdoor freedom, it would have been gone in a flash. I still have it residing in a container. I'm going to release it so will see if it's compliant enough to pose. :D

Oh man thats some fearsome looking creature. Love the interaction with the lego characters.

Steve

Cheers again all :D

Hehe, Thanks Sami, Alby :D

Great series. As a fan of The Hobbit and also spiders these are particularly appealing. I think you should go the full way and build a little set for the background or take it outdoors as suggested, but the concept is great. The last one works particularly well with the spider interacting a bit. If only the lego figure could pose so well ;)

Great series. As a fan of The Hobbit and also spiders these are particularly appealing. I think you should go the full way and build a little set for the background or take it outdoors as suggested, but the concept is great. The last one works particularly well with the spider interacting a bit. If only the lego figure could pose so well ;)

haha, Cheers Timmy, my Son has quite a few of the LOTR/Hobbit Lego sets including "Shelob Attacks". it would have been very apt. for me to use that I must admit :)

Back