Wild Shield bug

I blooming think this is excellent. Eye pin sharp and not your normal view of a shield bug either.

(y) :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I blooming think this is excellent. Eye pin sharp and not your normal view of a shield bug either.

(y) :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Thanks Bryn.

This thing would not stand still for (no consideration).
It walked about 5 ft down an oak tree and most of the way back while I tried to get a shot.

Nice shot Alf. Sharp and nicely diffused. Yeah those things do not stop for anything when they're on a mission except to squirt stinky fluids on you :/

Nice shot Alf. Sharp and nicely diffused. Yeah those things do not stop for anything when they're on a mission except to squirt stinky fluids on you :/

Thanks Ian

I saw a few on that outing and I upset one enough to make it fly right into my face and it did have a squirt.

I love seeing their amazing mouth parts. How they live so long without that thing getting snapped always amazes me. Great image!

Looks like its smiling for the camera! fab shot alf and as others have set ,nice and sharp too, great detail

Thanks Carl
It was not smiling Carl it didnt want the camera in its face

I love seeing their amazing mouth parts. How they live so long without that thing getting snapped always amazes me. Great image!

Thanks Tim

Back