Shinning.... Here's Johnny

3,4 & 5 are the best of the bunch, good light and clarity. :)

Hi Bryn ..those are super images ....I really like the first one...an unusual shot :)

Really good Bryn the first one is excellent unusual pose :)

Thanks Susie and Pete... I'm glad someone picked up on the pose it was what attracted me to shot it when it landed like it. Do you find the leaf bottom right distracting and do I have the leading line correct (composition)?

Lovely set, Bryn. Esp like the inflight shot and #3.

Thanks Kurt comment appreciated.

Thanks Susie and Pete... I'm glad someone picked up on the pose it was what attracted me to shot it when it landed like it. Do you find the leaf bottom right distracting and do I have the leading line correct (composition)?

Thanks Kurt comment appreciated.
Composition looks spot on
I think it would look better if you could clone out the leaf in the bottom right
It's worth spending the time on its definately an excellent composition:)

About the cloning it may be a bit fiddly have you got Photoshop CC ?
the content aware fill is excellent for that sort of job
I normally give that a go and patch it up with a bit of cloning

About the cloning it may be a bit fiddly have you got Photoshop CC ?
the content aware fill is excellent for that sort of job
I normally give that a go and patch it up with a bit of cloning

I do indeed have PS CC need to learn how to use it but sure I'm capable of content clone.

I do indeed have PS CC need to learn how to use it but sure I'm capable of content clone.

Yes I'm still learning :)
To do the content aware fill just use the tool near the top left to highlight around the area (can't remember what it's called sorry) and just click on edit, fill then content aware

1 & 2 for me, both nicely captured, 1 the composition works really well and 2 its an inflight shot what's not to like :D

As always, a superb set of shots Bryn. I like the helophillus hovers. One of my favourite hovers to photograph

1 & 2 for me, both nicely captured, 1 the composition works really well and 2 its an inflight shot what's not to like :D

As always, a superb set of shots Bryn. I like the helophillus hovers. One of my favourite hovers to photograph

Thanks, I do like a hover in flight shot need to get one of those large speed demons inflight too you know the ones that buzz your head.

Back