Shopped or Not? The results are in!

Which Image is trying too hard to be real?? what do you think?

• Total voters
I've gone for no.6 the image us just too "clean" and for my eyes the evidence that the car has been placed on a back ground is around the front wing area, the lighting on it doesn't ring true and the dark margin around the edge of the front wing.However it's very well done and wished my shopping skills were half as good.

I'm going with #6 only because the lines around it look to sharp to be natural, also not sure if it been mentioned (because i don't read everything :thinking:) but in #2 there is air gap between the Tyre and track, and on the other side the Tyre walls are flexing the right way, plus you can just about see his right hand on the steering wheel at 12 o'clock, BUT if this is the photoshopped picture and in fact its just a picture of it cruising round the i take my hat off to you :clap:

Last edited:
I've gone for no.6 the image us just too "clean" and for my eyes the evidence that the car has been placed on a back ground is around the front wing area, the lighting on it doesn't ring true and the dark margin around the edge of the front wing.However it's very well done and wished my shopping skills were half as good.
Mwahahahahahaha

I do like your explanation of what you did to that beamer shot.

The only thing I'd possibly say is that investing 2 hours of time into a motorsport image like that is something that doesn't have much commercial angle ;-)

I do like your explanation of what you did to that beamer shot.

The only thing I'd possibly say is that investing 2 hours of time into a motorsport image like that is something that doesn't have much commercial angle ;-)

Haha I gave up on the money long ago, I do it for the love of it :) besides I'm not accredited, what else am I gonna do with a backlog of a billion shots, except try and pull the wool over people's eyes XD

I went for number 3 as the line of the track didn't look quite right against the back ground.

Must have been a lucky guess :)

I voted for 3 because the slightly weird looking green bit on the left track horizon caught my eye ;)

Back