Shore Lark

Name
Tim
Edit My Images
Yes
Decided to bash a few sights around Lancs today, managed a 100% success rate with my choosen targets.
Here are a few shots of the Shore Lark from today.

IMG_9280 by tim37401, on Flickr

IMG_9339 by tim37401, on Flickr

Tim.

They are a wee bit small and central in the frame and soft. Are they big crops?

I prefer my shots in the centre that's just my style I prefer the bird to take centre stage.
They are not crops its just the size I choose to import to the site, the shots on Flickr are much larger.

Tim

I prefer my shots in the centre that's just my style I prefer the bird to take centre stage.
They are not crops its just the size I choose to import to the site, the shots on Flickr are much larger.

Tim

As per normal the shots on Flickr do look a lot better.

I'd seriously consider changing your perception of what makes good composition or at least be a bit more flexible with it. The bird can still be 'centre stage' without being slap bang in the middle of the frame. Sometimes it works but on this occasion, for me it does not and weakens the quality of the over all images.

Hi Tim,i believe I so this bird today, very close but it was near a picnic table in Rossal near Fleetwood ,is it the same bird by any chance if so you did well getting it on the grass, did you turn up in a Nissan if so was it your good self that parked next to my X-trail

Last edited:
Hi Dennis

Yeah it was the Fleetwood bird, I was lucky enough to get a shot while it was around the picnic area.
I was the chap with my young daughter in a white SKoda Fabia estate.

Tim.

I took two people to the area ,I had to leave as I was meeting someone and at that time the weather and light wasn't good,i knew we should have popped back,anyway good on you for getting the bird.

Back