Shots from Cuba

Certainly a varied set here Catherine, but I reckon they all have something going for them. My favourite is the second one as it has a timelessness about it, although the Lada in the background might put it a bit more modern. Great capture of the rain in this shot and you've also used the refected light on the wet road to great effect in the fisrt shot. Selective colouring in the 3rd pretty much works as the colours are fairly subtle.

Very nice and varied set, a location I would love to visit. I particularly love the car shots!

Great set, I have to say that I love the shot of the pigs :D

did you visit the interior?

All great shots!... except the spot colour one.

Nice work.

Thanks for the comments :)

Certainly a varied set here Catherine, but I reckon they all have something going for them. My favourite is the second one as it has a timelessness about it, although the Lada in the background might put it a bit more modern. Great capture of the rain in this shot and you've also used the refected light on the wet road to great effect in the fisrt shot. Selective colouring in the 3rd pretty much works as the colours are fairly subtle.

Thanks! I was pretty miffed when that other car entered the shot, would have been ideal if it was another chevy.

did you visit the interior?

No, not enough time.

All great shots!... except the spot colour one.

Nice work.

It's reduced vibrance, not spot colouring, thought it looked better than full vibrance but thanks for the feedback.

Pigs for me. Doesn't say Cuba but it's a great image.
Got any of the buildings?

i like all of those shots

Makes me wish i'd gone to Cuba last year instead of Mexico :(

Back