Show us the other half

If better not post a picture of my girlfriend up here it might be a picture of somebody else's wife !
:LOL::LOL::LOL: And our lass said she was going to the gym....................:(

This is the only picture my missus will let me post, but its 34 years old!....... I think she is right though, as I was a fit young Royal Marine then ;)

View attachment 15516

Nice shot Jim, I remember the 80's very well.:eek:

Great shot Ken.(y)

There is some distortion in the reflection! :)

The fella on the left, is it you? But it seriously looks like me, the cleanly shaven head :rolleyes: the build the shirt and kecks, even the pose is just how I stand taking a photo.

She may kill me for this, if she ever logs onto TP. Hopefully not!

9051967737_23b52d4166_b.jpg

One of the rare times she didn't pull her "photo face" and ruin it, because she really is quite lovely to shoot. :)

What a lovely smile she has Craig, nice shot.(y)

Quality thread haha

Well when I started up photography my other half didn't like it, showed no interest and it often makes me busy going to a lot of car events. But hey ho I thin kshe kid of got used to it, she came to a show on Brighton's Madeira Drive and I even got her having a go with my 10-20mm! I was over the moon even though it's just an iPhone photo from me.

Sure she would go mad if she knew I put these up but hey ho (Y)

Most recent photo of us together

Again another iPhone jobby lol

Most recent one of her on Flickr. Not a big fan of being snapped! 25th anniversary next month.

It's amazing how many other halves are camera shy.

A couple of snaps (and they are just snaps) from one of Amy and I's regular walks along the river and in the woods at Ely with the cameras. It's great having a wife who also likes photography.

DSC_3053-1a.jpg

DSC_3097-1a.jpg

Really nice shots those Ian, my other half has no interest in photography.:eek:

Thanks Steve - she was sat in a stairwell in the cloisters in Sorrento while I was shooting a wedding there.

My husband Martin, taken while on our honeymoon last August... plus a photo from the wedding of us in stiches over something... Bless him, it is thanks to him that I got my Nikon D5100 and some other bits of kit. He just lets me get on with things when I obsess over taking hundreds of photos of something before I'm satisfied... LOL.

Back