Show us the other half

Which one? OK number three..Julie.. She's doing quite well.. Next month will be our 25 yr anniversary... Absoloute truth BTW Pic taken in March this yr..

2014_julie_barley_02.jpg

Thats this friday then.. 25 yrs.... off for a mucky weekend in blackpool and taking in a show ..

You do know your stuff, David. :)

Nice pic.

Hi guys I'm new! But thought I shall post anyway for people to get to know me etc, my partner of nearly 5 years. (oh and my assistant to lug around all the equipment ;))

jzu2vk.jpg

Welcome Bella. I would post a pic of my fiance, but she tells me that "you're not taking photos of me with that darn thing!" Maybe I'll try a sneaky one in the next few days. Although I can't guarantee that it'll be clean! :D;)

...plus a photo from the wedding of us in stiches over something...

Maybe the fact that you're sitting there holding a pen which hasn't necessarily got any ink it, poised over the blank pages of a marriage register that you've already signed? :D

Maybe the fact that you're sitting there holding a pen which hasn't necessarily got any ink it, poised over the blank pages of a marriage register that you've already signed? :D

Quite possibly...either that or the fact it was like facing the paparazzi... A lot of friends were taking photos...this one being from one of them. :LOL: Felt weird being on the 'other side' of the lens...

Here’s my better half - why so serious? It was a shot for a passport, but then realised there was too much hair over the face. Their loss!

View attachment 16181

Thank you, I'm sure I wouldn't be the other half for long if she knew I'd posted it :)
"It's for your passport" is a great way of getting the lens shy front and centre.

Nice one Nick, half of the other half, I like.:)

This is Ayesha... I wouldn't be able to do half as much photography without her support! Even when she's bored to death of seeing jet after jet or sunset after sunset, she's always good a good word but she's equally quick to tell me where I'm going wrong! :D

I'm a very lucky lad ;)

10499888_10152517723404250_1351666767_o_zpsdf56d92d.jpg

Nice shot Matt.
This is Ayesha... I wouldn't be able to do half as much photography without her support! Even when she's bored to death of seeing jet after jet or sunset after sunset, she's always good a good word but she's equally quick to tell me where I'm going wrong! :D

Super image there Si.

This is your other half and you shoot planes and sunsets??!!

My other half (Shh - don't tell her it's here!). Taken a few days ago at a wedding reception.
Impressed with the high (12800) ISO and some noise reduction PP afterwards.

I looked because I'm entitled to. You telling me you participate in every thread you look at. Don't think so.

By the way I have participated. Look at the amount of replies I've generated:rolleyes:. I'm just not gonna post a pic of my wife.

No, not looking for a replacement. The one I have is fine for my needs. Dishes, washing, dusting, hoovering etc etc all sorted.

LOL!

My other half (Shh - don't tell her it's here!). Taken a few days ago at a wedding reception.
Impressed with the high (12800) ISO and some noise reduction PP afterwards.

Very nice shot indeed there Duncan, and yet another image proving how lucky we gents are.(y)

Back