Show us yer film shots then!

Couple of test shots from me that really only illustrate how little I've remembered from when I used to do this more often!

Kiev 4AM Test

Kiev 4AM, Helios-103, Ilford HP5+ (expired), manually metered, stand dev. 1hr Rodinal 1:100

Test shot taken on the Kiev 4AM I bought recently using a roll of HP5+ that I took off a bulk roll which expired some time ago. A lot of adjustment was needed in Lightroom to get something I'm vaguely happy with, partly due to problems with my light meter app and mostly my rustiness.

Nikon FE2 Tri-X Test by _Strappy_, on Flickr

Nikon FE2, Nikon 50mm f/1.4, Kodak Tri-X, stand dev 1hr Rodinal 1:100

Shot taken in Cornwall a few years ago, the film had sat in the camera since then until I developed it with the Kiev film. Less adjustment was needed but still highlights that a lot more work on my part is required.

All in all, nothing special but at least I'm taking pictures again. Next step, I think, is to locate my bulk winder and stick to working with one film for a few reels until I'm getting something more usable.

In all honesty, the colours are a surprise as the film is Kodak Portra 160.
Perhaps I need to look at my scanner settings.

Took the Pentax 645N out for a spin. Had driven past this on my way home each day for a week or so and ventured out but the lighting was never quite the same...

0015-35029.jpg

Attachments

• 0011-0a6ff.jpg
    0011-0a6ff.jpg
    182.1 KB · Views: 7
  • 0013-12178.jpg
    0013-12178.jpg
    244.2 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Back