Show us your sunsets!

some of these are truly spectacular. I'm still taking baby steps here and this is the one and only shot I've got so far, but at least it was local and recent.

3784595434_dc5875f386.jpg

A few from Brighton:

Sunset.jpg

Sunset-II.jpg

Sunset-III.jpg

Sunset-IV.jpg

sunset.jpg

In the mountains above Villalonga, Valencia Province.

Last edited:
Some from me :)

3761523869_607bcc4c64_o.jpg

3775830132_e5f1440aef_o.jpg

3795318376_15f1bd3a71_o.jpg

There's always something special about capturing a nice sunset

From last thursday, we had a nice day i went for a long walk and got this during the car ride home:p

mg59151.jpg

Some amazing shots in this thread :) :clap: to all of you (y)

Last edited:
A few oldies as I am struggling to get out this weather

3717707772_05c98392bf_o.jpg

3629598351_b8264505b6_o.jpg

Last edited:
My favourite.

Maltares-1.jpg

Some sunsets on my website. Was going to upload some, but not figured out how yet.

www.leeodwyerphoto.com

6363489_ezfWs

Last edited:
Some sunsets on my website. Was going to upload some, but not figured out how yet.

www.leeodwyerphoto.com

Upload the pictures to an image upload service such as Imageshack

Copy the direct link to the image, and press the insert image button on your post and paste it into the box.

If your image is already uploaded somewhere else, just grab the URL (image link) And paste it in the insert image box.

Also, be wary of the forum rules, images have to be no wider than 800pixels, or 1000 pixels for Pano shots

Sean,

Last edited:
From a few weeks ago. I might have a little trouble convincing anyone these are local. :)

AR130709416.jpg

AR170709601.jpg

Andy.

I can't wait to get mine when I go (5 weeks) only fear is that the camera packs up LOL:shake:

winter shadows
Keith(y)

This way to the Sunset

Winters portrait

St Mary's Chapel

Last edited:
Upload the pictures to an image upload service such as Imageshack

Copy the direct link to the image, and press the insert image button on your post and paste it into the box.

If your image is already uploaded somewhere else, just grab the URL (image link) And paste it in the insert image box.

Also, be wary of the forum rules, images have to be no wider than 800pixels, or 1000 pixels for Pano shots

Sean,

Hi Sean, Is it not possible to upload images from my pc as I have done on other forums?

Lee.

A cracking sunset last night. I was itching to get to the coast for a few.
Nice work!

Agreed. I was gutted when I looked out of my loft window and saw a glorious sky knowing that the ten minutes it would take to get my stuff together and then a further ten minutes to get to the beach the damn thing would have resulted in it passing. :bonk:

Back