Sidecar Road Racing & Motocross..

Name
Dave
Edit My Images
No
Hi

A few photos from a couple of local events here on the Isle of Man,

1st, a road race (getting warmed up for the TT Races :clap::clap::clap:)
ttttttpa1.jpg

pppppni0.jpg

and a couple of motocross ones...;)
tptptpqr4.jpg

ptptptlh5.jpg

Comments/advice much appreciated

Thanks for looking :)

Dave
Manx Photos Online

Number 3 is an absolutely fantastic shot, really love the colours, really vibrant. (y)

Number 3 is an absolutely fantastic shot, really love the colours, really vibrant. (y)

agreed :) Being really picky though I'd say the shutter speed is possibly too fast. You've totally frozen the motion in the wheels. Having said that shots in the mags are often exactly the same so not that much of an issue :)

I agree with the above comments on #3 ... the vibrance in the shot is fantatstic!
However, I really like the dirt spray in #4 which gives more a feel of the action for me, so that Ill go with that as my pick. (y)

Thanks for your comments ;)

The kit..

Canon 30D & 70-200 f4 L:love:

I think #3 is my fave, the angle of the machine and the vibrance does it for me, although #4 is a very close 2nd..:)

Thanks again

Dave

Yep ,agree with Dod on this ,#3  about as good as it gets, ABSOLUTE crackers ,any pro would be happy with them...:clap::clap::clap:

#4 for the flying dirt...

Never too sure how slow a shutter speed to use for MX... yes you freeze the wheels, but on the other hand you also freeze the particles of dirt. Hard to say which is more or less desirable I think.

The angle and the dirt suggest the speed for me...

Well, that's how I play it but thats just me :D

Lovely colour and super sharp btw

Back