Sidelight

Name
Andy
Edit My Images
No
This is from yesterday evening. After a couple of hours, I hadn't pressed the shutter button once, but as I got nearer to home the light altered for the better.

Sunlight from the side

by Andy Aveyard, on Flickr

That's a tremendous image Andy, dream conditions and extremely well captured. It makes me almost miss living in a place where these kinds of landscapes can be found ;)

Oh wow!! the reason why I love landscape photography is images just like this, I bet you where a happy man behind that camera Andy?
regards
Kevin

Now there's a sky I'd love to have been shooting under, excellent work!

Sidelight is the best light.

This is great. Like the shadows leading up to the last of the light on the edge of the storm.

Going out in crappy but changing weather always holds the chance that this might happen but we can't always be bothered to take a chance :)

I would have been excited too!

Love it. The building gives it scale and those clouds.......

Stunning! A very strong image in every aspect, but for the sake of beauty, please remove the banner so people can enjoy this (it deserves it).

Went to your site and enjoyed this image very much. I also enjoyed the frosty morning sunrise with the sun behind the trees, sunset crops with left side light, and also the gate in the snowy field.

Love this shot. Great moody sky contrasted by the strong yellow colour of the field.

Cheers t

A shot like that makes it all worthwhile, stunning imvho, light, moody sky, vibrant colours, horizon has interest especially the house :clap::clap:

Back