skyline

Name
danial
Edit My Images
Yes
a simple pic of a skyline from a track day at Llandow... any c+c would be welcome thanks

skyline1.jpg

With these type of locations your background is always your main problem as they are always poor and distracting making most shots look little more than snap shots.

Still a cracking subject though (y)

As per foggy's comment, i think it's near impossible to get a decent shot at car shows...there are always other car's around making the background all to distracting unfortunately

I've been to a few shows this year and it's the same every where you go :(

Nice and sharp on the skyline though :)

Possibly one of the ugliest Skylines I've seen :(

Nice shot though.

Is there such a good thing as a good looking Skyline??? Take a look at something like an 80's car such as an RS500, and it takes a lot of beating!! or an E30 M3 for that matter(y)

Is there such a good thing as a good looking Skyline??? Take a look at something like an 80's car such as an RS500, and it takes a lot of beating!! or an E30 M3 for that matter(y)

Or an e90 m3 - quite a mean looking machine :p

You need your eyes checking, although i agree on the E30... classic. Reckon the R32 was probably the coolest of the skylines (this is an R33 GTS ain't it?).

Anyway, I digress.... exposure (the sky is great), shooting angle and reflections are great. That backround is crap though and it\'s a shame it's not really an easy one to clone out. Nice to see a correctly exposed shot without the need for off camera flash :)

ty very much specialman, as its c+c like that is what i need, i knew beforehand that the background items would be a problem, but im sure with some photoshop practice i could cut the car completely and try something ifferent with it, oh and its an R33 gtr.... yummy...

Back