Slim camera bag for body with long lens.

Edit My Images
No
I'd like to get my hands on a bag which will take a body with one long lens attached. Body would be anything up to a 1d and lens a 120-300 perhaps with extender.

My retrospective would take body with 70-200 but won't stretch to 120-300.

Ideally I'd prefer an over the shoulder bag rather than full back pack as I find them much easier to use. It doesn't need to be packed with other storage places, in fact I'd prefer not. I use my bag for general days out and am not keen on big back backs. Anyone do anything like a retrospective shoulder bag, but a bit deeper or slimmer?

Have a look at Thinktank... I think it might be called a glass taxi or a glass limousine. Thought about one for a prime lens I have but then my shoulder became..uncooperative!

Have a look at Thinktank... I think it might be called a glass taxi or a glass limousine. Thought about one for a prime lens I have but then my shoulder became..uncooperative!
Second that. I use a glass limo for a 200-400 and d800 and it fits just perfectly. I think the glass taxi should fit a 300 f2.8 and body, not use with teleconverters. You may be able to add a shoulder strap too.

Or buy the heavy-duty messenger bag of your dreams and source a padded insert from eBay. :)

Back