Smile

jgs001

Brian Cox
Name
John
Edit My Images
Yes
My first and only shot, attempt at street (maybe :shrug:)... Shot with the Nifty Fifty over easter..

IMG_4471.jpg

I realise the framing could be a bit better... either fully include the person on the right or not including any of them, and my cloning skills are still verging on the non existent... so the light behind is still in place, but apart from that..

any thoughts suggestions of comments would be very welcome.

Thanks for looking.

Hi John, looks like a good street portrait to me, you've captured her at a really good moment and I feel drawn into her smile. As you say, it would have been even better without the person to the right, or with them in more context to her, but that's the tough part about street photography i guess.

Hi John

With yout permission I will edit and re-post your image with the distracting artifacts removed. I think this is a great street portrait once re-touched.

Kind Regards

Andy

Thank you both. Andy feel free, I'd love to see what you can make of it (y)

Very nicely done Andy, I like what you've done with it (y). I shall have another look at It later and see what I can manage.

That's better. I didn't spot it either... but I was looking on an ipod... so tiddly screen. Thanks Andy

oh oh .... :cautious: I'm not that far from you, and it was in the local town...

Yep it is her, meet Kristy

DSC_4571.JPG

Not such a good shot, taken last night.

Back