Smoothedit - Wall of Shame - Updated with a speshul pikchur

This is the most normal of them all:
screen0004585.jpg

Intense! :D

Now just what is Smoothedit up to in this picture?!!!

Yes he is absolutely lovely, funny and sexy, ruggedly handsome with a really nice bum!

Thanks to all for the many ego boosts, but really I'm the lucky one, my girlfriends are all very jealous!

As for you Alan Carr enthusiasts, leave off or I will hunt you down :boxer:

Most of all, thank you Gary, sorry I've taken so long to say so! Matt and I had a great day and the pictures look amazing! I love how you've managed to capture Matt's personality and sense of fun! I can't wait to see what else you've come up with!

xxx

Just wondering Kay have you got any free Sisters?!!

Gary - Am I/You allowed to post some images that represent the true me when they are ready?

Just to set the record straight.... :LOL:

Why am I strangely nervous again?

Are all of the shots like this?! Was I just having a bad face hair day?

You are lovely in one, maybe two of them. Maybe even three :D When I say lovely, what I mean is, you know the way someone describes the funny quiet bloke down the road who buys all the old ladies apples, and feeds the ducks on a Tuesday morning?

:D

You are lovely in one, maybe two of them. Maybe even three :D When I say lovely, what I mean is, you know the way someone describes the funny quiet bloke down the road who buys all the old ladies apples, and feeds the ducks on a Tuesday morning?

Ok ok. More of Kay and less of me in that case please :p

EG - I am still seeing a distinct lack of pictures of me looking semi usual in this thread...

Is there any others we can see?

Thanks matey :)

*wolf whistle*

Hubba hubba! :naughty:

Last edited:
:woot::woot::woot: great pic of you smooth;)

EG I LOVE your style!!! :D :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

I think I'd better slip off now! :exit: :LOL::LOL::LOL:

:eek: does someone actually like one of the pictures of mee?!

I have special permission from EG to post this.

Sorry to shatter the illusion for those of you hoping to chat up I really was Alan Carr.

'Beauty and the Geek':

Screen_0004545.jpg

We have sent him some messages privately, but I also want to thank EG and Inspire publicly. We had a simply superb time at the studio - infact the best day of our holiday was spent within its magical walls. I was a little star struck to meet the big man, but he is just one of those guys that oozes friendliness and style. After seeing him in action, it is little wonder that he is such a big success, and I wish you all the very best for Dundee, Glasgow, Hertford :naughty: and beyond.

If you are ever in Edinburgh:

Go for a photoshoot at Inspire. End of. Nothing comes close.

THANK YOU GARY AND INSPIRE!

:eek: does someone actually like one of the pictures of mee?!

There is no doubting you're a lovely couple and the shots of your young lady are beautiful but the real star of this thread is your montage in post one.

Sir you are a star. :clap:

Cheers Darren.

I am bloody lucky - I know that.

She never stops smiling either. That's the most awesome thing about Gary's shots - he absolutely nailed capturing her personality.

As for the wall of shame - thankfully our final set didn't include all of them :D

Back