Snow Beardies

Name
Sandie
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi all, i'm new here so please be gentle with me, as i'm new to DSLR :)

Thought I would post some pics and see what your thoughts are, as I am hoping to improve my skills :)
My beardies are my passion for taking pics :)

Thanks for any advice tips :)

IMG_7293.jpg

IMG_6834.jpg

IMG_6219-2.jpg

Last edited:
Oh, bless. They are the cutest doggies. Shame they've got their bums to you in #2. I think #3 might have worked better if it had been taken portrait orientation. #1 is the best for me. Looks like fun in the snow.

Thank you :)

Number one I am really pleased with, and Baxter's breeder loves the pic of him, so I had it done on canvas for her :)

Number 2 was more about the landscape and it felt like two different worlds, as the sun had melted all the snow, but where we were..there was no sun. Beardies happened to stroll into the shot and i liked the composition :LOL:

Number 3 is my girl Doris, who loves running and jumping :LOL: I love taking action pics of them....probably because they won't keep still ;)

Beardies are made for Photography! I might be a bit biased having two myself and knowing Bax and Doris personally. Love the first Pic, stunning! Doris in full flight, shows what Beardies do best:LOL: Like the Sun on the Tree Tops in the Landscape Shot.

Back