Snowshills Lavender

Name
Rob
Edit My Images
Yes
1st visit ever to a Lavender Farm, this one from Snowshill which is only a 30min drive for me, had to be quick as they were harvesting it this week.

The sun was very harsh on a very lovely sunny non cloudy day.

Cotswold Lavender Fields by Robert Burton Photography, on Flickr

Is this a Poppy?

Nicely done, I really like 4 actually for the combination of colours and the long lens. It's a fab spot, been a few times myself this year.

PS. Looks like the grad in 2 is a little low, the top of the lavender is a touch dark than the rest.

Very nice, with 4 being the winner for me too. I was there on Saturday (it was packed full of Chinese tourists) and it was much harder to create great images than one might imagine. Haven't had time to process mine yet.

A good selection there, looks like I might have left it too late if they are harvesting now!
Personally I think that the 1st would be improved by a crop at the top to remove the hedge, shed and gazebo ... at least the shed and gazebo.
I also like the idea behind #4, if the telegraph pole was cloned out it would look even better IMO :)

Very nice, with 4 being the winner for me too. I was there on Saturday (it was packed full of Chinese tourists) and it was much harder to create great images than one might imagine. Haven't had time to process mine yet.

lol, I saw quite few there myself!

I love number 4 too. I've been threatening to visit for weeks but have been busy in college having re-assessments this month. I've been before but too early. Will this weekend very a waste of time as I am a 2 hour drive away.........
Love your shots of it though :)

Back