TPer Emerita
Name
Yvonne, pronounced Eve...
Edit My Images
Yes
:eek:

Lens distortion

5482620017_05f89c684a_o.jpg

He won't be winning any beauty contests with this pose, but will keep trying for a more flattering one :LOL:

5482568303_b497c14d73_o.jpg

;) I was using the background for something entirely different, but saw red and had to get the pets involved.

ok Boss where did the cat come from??? or am i being dum.. but also how the heck do you get them to stay still??

oh me oh my.. new cat with them 2.. great shots.. you have napped the room haven't you???

Love #1 Yv, I've taken lots of shots like this of my dog.
I like the distortion, what lenss did you use?

Poor little boy cat being made to wear a red collar and bell! Nice looking cat though and well done on keeping him still. It's easy getting ours to stay still but unlikely she'll have her eyes open!

Funny thing is, Mumble doesn't have an evil bone in his body, he is the softest most stupid cat I have ever come across, so i suppose the camera does lie :naughty:

Nod - the bell is to keep the birds a bit safer, he is apparently a lousy birder, but until we are sure that is the case..... ;)

oh and another Thimble

5484057518_0ef229ef6e_o.jpg

Nice shots. How did you manage to 'arrange' the backgrounds?

John

The first cat picture is hilarious!

Really like all of the shots, particularly the second dog shot.

Nice shots. How did you manage to 'arrange' the backgrounds?

John

'arrange'? :thinking: Its a roll of red poster paper hung from a back drop stand and down onto a table under subject and a single flashgun off camera and through a 26in octabox diffuser, if thats what you mean? ;)

And yes, lots of hoovering :LOL:

The first cat picture is hilarious!

Really like all of the shots, particularly the second dog shot.

Thanks Andy, glad you like them (y)

Yes, that's what I meant. i.e. before you press the button - check the background.

John

Back