Sods law

Edit My Images
No
I covered the amazing Gloucester vs London Irish Guiness Premiership game for my agency yesterday and luck really wasn't with me.

First of all I made completely the wrong decision when choosing which end to shoot from (Glos first half then stayed in the same spot as I thought London Irish would follow on from their amazing first half Doh!!) and all three tries were scored at the other end of the ground.

Then as Balshaw ran in his winning try I at least had a good line for a long range shot of him touching down.. until...........

DSC_9901.jpg

Aaargh :razz:

How we supposed to earn a living if they keep letting coaches and physios near the pitch ;)

Last edited:
Life's a bitch Dan :LOL:. Some silly sods put some posts in the way as well(y). Kind regards Graham.

DSC_0033.jpg

players can be camera shy. :)

aIMG_9256.jpg

Was it me but only managed to get pitchside at kingsholm couple of years and the pitch seemed small.

Life's a bitch Dan :LOL:. Some silly sods put some posts in the way as well(y). Kind regards Graham.

They don't plan these pitches very well do they ;)

...what's more amazing is you have Balshaw actually not being completely useless - a rare event indeed!

:LOL:

Was it me but only managed to get pitchside at kingsholm couple of years and the pitch seemed small.

I know what you mean, doesn't seem that big. I got very usable shots of the first two tries with the 400mm from the other end of the pitch.. Much better than usual. Here's to small pitches (y)

Has happened more times than I can remember, but chance favours the prepared so be ready for the next game!

Excellent little story. Such is life - you cant get it right all the time. I've taken to shooting one half from the end, and the other from the 22 to get a bit of variation. Also learnt that if you see the Getty guy, dont sit anywhere near him.

Thanks guys.

It's not the first time it's happened and it certainly won't be the last but it's funny how when the God of Togs is against you, just nothing goes right :)

Back